Kik for PC: Kik Messenger one of the most used messengers nowadays, developed by Kik Interactive, an application for communication between users as a free instant messaging application for mobile devices and it has a unique setup while registering the application we will not be using our mobile number, but we use our email ID to register.
They allow the users to register using the username, and the user can search their friends by using a username or the address book. The application automatically searches the contacts for registered users and adds to the friend’s list.
Kik for PC Download on Windows 7/8.1/10 Computer:
Kik was founded in the year 2009, it was just a group of students from the university of waterloo and have decided to start a company which helps in shifting the center of computing from personal computer to mobile phone.
The application is available on Google play store for users on Android and to download it for PC
Click here to download the app file directly
Use the QR Code given below
Kik for PC
So the one who has experienced Kik on their mobile would be interested in using it on their PC or Laptop. To install Kik on PC or a Laptop user should have an android emulator to install APK file as the PC runs on Windows and the application is only compatible with Android, so we need a medium that allows the user to install the APK file on Windows platform. If your PC has an emulator installed on it before then, there is no need for installing any other emulator again, but if you have not installed any, you can download Bluestacks, which is the best android emulator available in the market for windows.
Steps to Download Bluestacks:
- Open Chrome/Internet Explorer on your desktop
- Type in Google.com in the address bar at the top and search for Bluestacks
- You can find the official website of Bluestacks, click on that.
- Then at the end of the page, we can find Download button
- Click on that to download Bluestacks.
Click here to download Bluestacks directly
Steps to Install:
- After downloading the application from the link given or from the website open the setup file by double clicking/tapping on it.
- The extraction process will start, and a home screen of the setup is opened
- As shown in the figure below, Click on the Next button
- Then it asks for the location/Destination folder where the program needs to be installed
- Check both the functions App Store access and Application Communications
- Then click on Install and wait for the program to complete the installation process.
After the completion of installation, the application opens, on the left side we can find APK tab click on that (highlighted with Red Color Circle) a popup open asking for the apk file, select the APK file which was saved on your PC, it will install the APK file and the shortcut of the application will be created on the Bluestacks.
That’s it the application has been installed on your desktop now you can access the application quickly without any interruption, it works the same way how it used to work on your mobile.
For more updates and installation procedures keep following our website.